Academy Awards

The Oscars are over and the opinions are already pouring on TV and all over the Internet, some called it awkward, others boring and many others (like me) decided to change the channel and find something better to watch, I ended up watching "Goodfellas" browsing online for a new hairstyle and getting my Hollywood gossip up to date lol. But we just cant avoid talking about the Academy Award...can't we? so here are my 2 cents.
In my opinion, they were Boring!!!
I mean, I loved seeing James Franco's perpetual grin for a while ;) and I think he and Anne Hathaway did a good job hosting but sadly there were quite many awkward moments with other presenting couples and overall even some of the jokes were not even funny.
Now, about the looks I gotta say i my favorite were:

Sandra Bullock


Celine Dion

Jennifer Hudson


Mila Kunis

But i know everyone loves the worst dressed...so i went ahead and picked my favorite hot messes and they are:

Helena Bonham Carter
:
Well, by now people should not be surprised that she has made it to the list..she is always a hot mess, but who cares? she is very talented.

Michelle Williams:
Booooringggg.....was her dress made by amish people? seriously girl...it's Hollywood not tea time over your grandma's house!!!

Scarlet Johanson:
The color, the fabric choice, THE HAIR..!!! so wrong =/

Nicole Kidman

Marisa Tomei

So there you have it...that is my little input on the subject.
what did you think of the Oscars this year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment