Desperate attempt



A desperate couple from Boston have use the ad posting website "Craigslist" to sell their own body parts to pay off their children's $200,000 student loan.
What it looked like a sick joke it suddenly became more disturbing as the parent proceed to explain the advertisement asking, "Do you need a live cadaver"?:

"Use my body for anything legal, or medically experimental, simply pay off all of my children's student loans ($200,000) and you can use me anyway you need."
It added, "I am 5'10" 200lbs and have all my organs in working order. Take my blood, take my plasma. Drill into my brain, my leg, my arm. Tap my heart, my liver, my kidney. If you eliminate my children's student loans, I will give you my life!

We know it could cost an arm an a leg to pay for college but this couple is kind of taking it too far. for now, the ad has been flag for removal and there's no notice yet as there if it is going to be investigated any further but let's just hope no one took that offer too seriously, as wonderful how it may be to have a profession, we just don't see the point to have one knowing that our beloved parents gave literally "their lives" to get me there.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment