Type-o?

I think we all can agree that when it comes to falling in love, we have no control over who we choose to fill that spot in our hearts. It kind of happens unexpectedly and without previous announcement, but i know that when it comes to finding ourselves attracted to a person, there are always those certain characteristics that makes the other sex automatically interesting for us.

Some women like their men blond, others like them tall or with perfect teeth. But in my case i seem to have an eye for the silky dark haired, dark eyed (preferably), cute smile type of guy. Funny enough i happened to be married to a man who not only is bald but has not so quite the dark eyes so...go figure!

Here's an example of what i'm talking about ;)

Penn Badgley




James Franco


Johnny Depp(of course)




Robert Downey Jr.



Gael Garcia Bernal



Timothy Olyphant


Hugh Jackman


Joseph Gordon-Levit (Cause he reminds me so much to my love Heath Ledger)


You see...I do have a "type" but i guess in my husband's case it was just a typo lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment