It came with the house!


Everyone that knows me knows that I am not a big fan of the kitchen, let's face it, the only reason i have one is because it came with the house. =P
So, for obvious reason I have to come out with tasty yet simple recipes to make my trip to that area of my house as fast as possible.
One of my all time favorites is without a doubt: Sweet potato fries.
They're not only yummy but so easy to do and it only takes me 15-20 minutes to get them done.
If you haven't try them yet....you are up for a big treat, they're healthy and oh so yummy!
Here is how i make them:
Since we are only 3, I use 2 big sweet potatoes, i peel them, and wash them, then i proceed to cut them in little stripes and place them on a baking sheet...sprinkle some olive oil, salt and black pepper, tossed them a little and into the oven for 10  min in 400F. I then get them out, flip them and in the oven again for another 10min. I like them crispy so i cut them a little thinner and sometimes leave them in for 5 extra min. I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment